Monday, April 10, 2017

A pug on a mission to make people smile

HELLO WORLD



My name is Luna Pugsely. It's nice to meet you. I'm a pug with a sweet personality, a penchant for eating snow and leaves, with four human slaves, a disposition for licking EVERYTHING, and one mission in life . . . to make people smile. I hope you'll follow me on my quest and enjoy my adventures in this world. Soon I'll get to see more of it as I travel by boat from New York, USA, to the UK where I'll be living. It will be a grand adventure, but I hope I don't get seasick.

Big shout out to my boyfriend, Doug the Pug . . .  even if he doesn't know it yet :)
Yes, there maybe some stalker issues here, but he doesn't mind.

Much puglove,
Luna.

8 comments:

  1. AHHHH This seriously brightened my whole day!! Thank you Luna you're a magnificent pug!

    ❤ Angel ❤ Next Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna you are adorable and I look forward to reading more about you and your mission to make people smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna and Doug do make a cute couple. Although if there are stalker issues, something might need to be done. I hope everything works out for the two of them in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pugs soooo much :) I'd love to have one some day! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh SO cute!

    My cat's name is Luna too :)


    Allie | www.lunavidablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and uplifting. Traveling by boat... I will definitely have to stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete

The Big Move - Part One

As a general rule, we dogs love to roam; to sniff the farthest fire hydrant, pee on a previously undiscovered bush, and lick that ine...