Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My week in photos

I have a few idiosyncrasies, which I'm sure you'll all come to know and love over time . . . she says wagging her tail ferociously.  The first, and most important, is that Doug the Pug is my boyfriend, even if he doesn't realise it. The second, my favourite food is chicken . . . ummm, drool. The third, I want to become a therapy dog, visiting all the elderly in nursing homes and sick patients in hospital, but my human slaves say I have to be a little older first. Apparently I have too much energy, psht, go figure. 

The fourth, but definitely not the last, is that I love to make people smile. One of the best ways I can do this is to put up funny or cute pictures of myself and hope that someone who might need it, feels the love. Seeing as how I'm so downright gorgeous in them, I thought I'd share them here too. So, without further ado, here they are.

Dreaming of my boo, Doug the Pug.

My lovable human slave.

When you just know you're being watched.

Fish are the best kinda TV

Summer time



I hope you liked them and will follow along to see more amazing pics. 
Much puglove
Luna

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you won me over. There is nothing cuter than dog pictures. Unless, of course, you throw a child in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest pug ever!!!! I want one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's super cute and looks like she's fun to be around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I use to have a therapy dog and they are simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, such cuteness here!! And your captions are hilarious. I'm so jealous of your pup hanging out in the pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like oyu've had a fun week! That little pug is clearly loved and living the good life!

    ReplyDelete

The Big Move - Part One

As a general rule, we dogs love to roam; to sniff the farthest fire hydrant, pee on a previously undiscovered bush, and lick that ine...